~~ Due to extensive studying this year I regret to inform readers that Baby Name Rant will not be updated as regularly as I would like. Everyone is welcome to email me privately at the email below, or look through archives at the top of the right bar. I apologize for any inconveniences. ~~

"We do what we must, and call it by the best names."

- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Welcome! Please leave comments and vote on the poll!
Email me at: anni.ekate@yahoo.com.au

Add to Technorati Favorites

Monday, December 3, 2007

Thumbs up: Heather Payne.

After a bit of negativity I thought it might be time to have a positive post. So I had a look around to find one that was nice, so without further ado, singer Heather Payne welcomed daughter Ava Corinne.

http://www.celebrity-babies.com/2007/11/heather-payne-w.html


Grade: A -

Comments: Both Ava and Corinne are lovely names. Both a timeless, classic and feminine names which sound elegant when paired together. Few marks off for Ava being so common, and for Corrine ending in an "N" sound when her last name also does. Apart from that, two lovely names which sound very pretty together.

What to work on for next time: Choosing names which aren't so trendy, and making sure that names don't end in the same sound.

No comments: