~~ Due to extensive studying this year I regret to inform readers that Baby Name Rant will not be updated as regularly as I would like. Everyone is welcome to email me privately at the email below, or look through archives at the top of the right bar. I apologize for any inconveniences. ~~

"We do what we must, and call it by the best names."

- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Welcome! Please leave comments and vote on the poll!
Email me at: anni.ekate@yahoo.com.au

Add to Technorati Favorites

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Cute Combinations, Girls, K-O

Some more cute combinations!
K
Classic: Kate Elizabeth
Conservative: Katherine Michelle
Pretty and sweet: Kayla Rose
Modern: Kayley Raine
Unusual: Kaylen Alessia
Unique: Katia Eve
Unisex: Kendall Hope

L
Classic: Lillian Kate
Conservative: Lauren Elise
Pretty and sweet: Layla Evelyn
Modern: Leilani Rose
Unusual: Laurel Madeleine
Unique: Lucinda Deanne
Unisex: Laine Alexandra

M
Classic: Maggie Rose
Conservative: Mary Jane
Pretty and sweet: Melody Joy
Modern: Makenna Grace
Unusual: Marley Reese
Unique: Maegan Gabrielle
Unisex: Morgan Anastasia

N
Conservative: Nicole Andrea (I like the English pronunciation- Ann-dree-uh)
Pretty and sweet: Natalie Anne
Modern: Natalia Lynn
Unusual: Naomi Grace
Unique: Noreen Celeste

O
Classic: Octavia Rose
Pretty and sweet: Olivia Lorelei
Unique: Odessa Jane

What do you think about these? Comment below!

Got some comments in the blog? Some suggestions for me? Want advice naming your child? Email me at anni.ekate@yahoo.com.au

No comments: